AIM
ShidoSuru

Bone sonics/thu-n-harmony Bone sonics/thu-n-harmony

It's The Thuggish Ruggish Bone

I've been a fan of Bone for the longest time, it's good though to see them have a video..with all sonic characters. You did a good job with the lip syncing, although it would've been great if you would've had them moving around like in the original video, still though, you did a great job, and picked a classic as well. Nice job man.

Scrotum 4 Scrotum 4

So that's the ending...

Interesting way to end the series, it was a wierd one, but whatever. It was a decent flash, and series, it was just a wierd way to end it that got me. No room for another one, maybe?

Scrotum 3 Scrotum 3

Why would a dog hit the clubs...?

This one had more of a plot, but the basic humor falls somewhat flat. The hotel scene would make someone laugh, but other than that, it just seems to fall from there.

Bounce Bounce Revolutions Bounce Bounce Revolutions

A Nice, Simple Game

The game wasn't all that bad, should this game pass, adding on a few new features could make this game addictive. Overall, it's nice and simple, good job.

NICFLIC responds:

Thanks, but what new featues should I add?

Shoryuken Click Shoryuken Click

Nice game...I wish it was finished though

Interesting concept, you mixed sticks with "normal" cartoon figures. For me, one of the best parts in this game is when you pick the wrong door. The falling scream is quite funny. Can't wait to play the finshed version, good game.

Avoid 2 Avoid 2

I like the concept

Great game. I found out that if you don't move all that much you can stay in just one spot and get a lot of points. Avoid 3 is already looking good. Great work!

C360 responds:

Thanks a lot. That might save you for a while, but things get less and less predictable, and you'll get hit!

Colour My Life Colour My Life

Very Good Work

Music like this in itself is a nice remedy to any turmoil going on in their life. Great work man.

HW - A Soothing Touch HW - A Soothing Touch

Artistic

Smooth as usual. Nujabes and Nomak would dig your work.

haywirehaywire responds:

No idea who Nomak is ill check him out. thanks man.

HW - Hollow (Demo) HW - Hollow (Demo)

Good as usual

The only thing that disappoints me is that you never seem to arrange a track normally for rapping on. Verse Chorus Verse and so on. Although this side Artistic Hip-Hop instrumentals you do is very nice. Keep it up.

haywirehaywire responds:

yea true, i agree with you on that matter, i guess ive developed a liking for different structures. thanks a lot