AIM
ShidoSuru

Bounce Bounce Revolutions Bounce Bounce Revolutions

A Nice, Simple Game

The game wasn't all that bad, should this game pass, adding on a few new features could make this game addictive. Overall, it's nice and simple, good job.

NICFLIC responds:

Thanks, but what new featues should I add?

Shoryuken Click Shoryuken Click

Nice game...I wish it was finished though

Interesting concept, you mixed sticks with "normal" cartoon figures. For me, one of the best parts in this game is when you pick the wrong door. The falling scream is quite funny. Can't wait to play the finshed version, good game.

Avoid 2 Avoid 2

I like the concept

Great game. I found out that if you don't move all that much you can stay in just one spot and get a lot of points. Avoid 3 is already looking good. Great work!

C360 responds:

Thanks a lot. That might save you for a while, but things get less and less predictable, and you'll get hit!

Anime Babes: Hentai High Anime Babes: Hentai High

Don't worry big bro will help you out

Blowjob from teacher
I'm not enthusiastic because this is bollocks
I said it's bollocks so go screw yourself!
Then remember the teacher's name

Locker room scene
If you don't know what to do when the guy comes in, what you do is hide in the locker.
Wait in the locker.

Ending Answers
Rei
Saggitarius
Poo Tang Clan
34c
Pink

I hope that this is useful to you all. Oh and the Final Fantasy 7 music compelled me to play it again, thanks man.

Alien-Snatchattack Alien-Snatchattack

Some security

Great concept. Back in this one street I knew a long time ago there was always this ladder that went up to someones apartment window. I climbed that damn ladder and I saw the biggest orgy I had ever seen in my life. I looked to the left and the sign said free lay party. Is this re-creation of that moment? I got the goosebumps playing this game.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

It's ok

I find that this kind of game doesn't show up that often because many people don't think of a concept like this. Which is why I ask this question now of all times, when is the gay male version going to show up?

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Good to a certain extent

I love the manga series. Everyone who had read the manga before watching the anime would agree with this statement. " The Love Hina anime sucks balls!!!!!!! Which is why I say that this game is good to a certain extent. What the hell is bubbles?

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Ease up on the girl ladies and gents

Hey guys, unlike hentai date girl that we all know and had to of played at sometime, I find ganguro girl to be a lot more fun. Unlike the other one we get 3 endings. One more thing, the other game may have more girls to choose from but I'm pretty sure that most of you only went after the skankiest one right. The way I see the girl in this game has all the others beat.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Great game man, but...

Great game but when is anyone going to be generous enough to bring in the full version? I'd give this game a 10 for overall but I truly feel that ganguru girl is a tad bit better. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but that's just how I feel about it.