AIM
ShidoSuru

Bone sonics/thu-n-harmony Bone sonics/thu-n-harmony

It's The Thuggish Ruggish Bone

I've been a fan of Bone for the longest time, it's good though to see them have a video..with all sonic characters. You did a good job with the lip syncing, although it would've been great if you would've had them moving around like in the original video, still though, you did a great job, and picked a classic as well. Nice job man.

Scrotum 4 Scrotum 4

So that's the ending...

Interesting way to end the series, it was a wierd one, but whatever. It was a decent flash, and series, it was just a wierd way to end it that got me. No room for another one, maybe?

Scrotum 3 Scrotum 3

Why would a dog hit the clubs...?

This one had more of a plot, but the basic humor falls somewhat flat. The hotel scene would make someone laugh, but other than that, it just seems to fall from there.

Scrotum 2 Scrotum 2

And so the killing continues...

Not bad at all, for something that was made five years ago, the graphics were quite good. As for the gang colors part, it was somewhat funny. I look forward to the other ones that were made.

Scrotum 1 Scrotum 1

Not bad for the first submission on on NG

It was short, but the animation and the basic plot took care of it, afterall, there wouldn't be a need to expand that to about five minutes. It was done nicely, and it's a nice way to start a series.

BRITNEY SPEARS HENTAI BRITNEY SPEARS HENTAI

Ha ha ha

It's funny to see how many people fall for these, I can't understand why so many peopple hate clocks, but this flash alone great for humor, you have my five. Great work.

"Mario Hii" "Mario Hii"

I found it to be interesting

Out of all the things that you see Mario involved with on Ng, it is interesting to see Mario doing Numa Numa. Not bad, not bad at all.

My Grandmother's Murder My Grandmother's Murder

Ha ha ha, very good.

I should this to my little brother, and he jumped out of the chair very high, Good stuff. I know for a fact that these kind've flashes a scarce now, but it's good to see one every once in a while. Nice work.

battle royal part 1/2 battle royal part 1/2

It's Battle Royale

I see that you borrowed the elements from both the manga and the movie. Interesting mix, but there were are a few things that just didn't fit, other than that, it was good. Nice work.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

Nice movie

There are many elements to the things that were put into that flash that people often forget, and that its change, people just don't turn crazy for no reason, there is a change. Nice job.